|Date||:||February 26, 2019|
Close Date : March 31, 2019
You will be part of the Business Development team who will lead to the origination in the Company in order to providing financing to client as in line with company business target.
The financing conducted shall be in line with the company’s vision in becoming the catalyst of infrastructure development, but still maintaining the acceptable risk/return on each financing project.
- Preparing the pitching material and gained clients acceptence.
- Developing the analysis and structuring for the financing to the project.
- Preparing Project Information Document (PID) Project Appraisal Memorandum (PAM) in order to obtain internal approval.
- Managing documentation and execution of financing document.
- Managing the drawdown process.
- Monitoring the project until transferred to project supervision team.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Other majors.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in banking or financial institution especially in the corporate banking.
- Preferably an ex Management Trainee at major banking institution.
- Understand the principle of credit process.
- Expert in financial and operating performance analysis.
- Exposure to Project Finance and/or infrastructure project is a plus point.
- Good analytical, communication skills, and presentation skills.
- English both writing and verbal capability.
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Ability to work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Well organized, self-motivated and assumes responsibility & ownership of projects
If you think you have what it takes join the team then don’t hesitate to drop your CV to email@example.com
with subject Business Development Manager