|Date||:||February 26, 2019|
Close Date : March 31, 2019
- Prepare credit review including a concise and adequate executive summary
elaborating credit risk directorate’s view to supplement further approval process conducted in the Investment Committee.
- Be part of the legal documentation process to ensure that all necessary terms and conditions are properly documented Assist in resolution of problematic loans with main objective to minimise credit costs.
- Assess the sufficiency of credit risk monitoring programs, relevant performance covenants and trigger events. Ensure all credit extension are made in compliance with IIF’s credit policy.
- Monitor credit portfolio quality and play a proactive role in highlighting red flags and adverse news.
- Ensure alignment of credit policy to IIF’s credit strategy, risk appetite, and regulatory requirements.
- Promoting a strong risk culture within directorates across the Company.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Management/Mathematics.
- Outstanding analytical skills in evaluating and identifying counterparties’ credit risks.
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience in Corporate Credit Risk, Corporate Credit Analyst or Equity Analyst is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must.
- Meticulous with an aptitude for numbers supported by solid macro view.
- Highly motivated, good integrity, self-driven, ability to work under pressure and under limited time constraint.
If you think you have what it takes join the team then don’t hesitate to drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org