|Date||:||February 26, 2019|
Close Date : March 31, 2019
Corporate Planning Manager is responsible for the organization’s strategic planning, alignment of all key corporate functions to the organizational strategy. This also include guiding and overseeing corporate performance and report to the Board of Directors, as well as the internal and external stakeholders.
- Involve in budgeting and corporate KPI setting process, including maintaining governance of budget implementation.
- Assimilate budget and planning information into financial forecast that help guide the decision-making process for short and long-term strategic planning with relation to revenue/cost drivers and corporate strategic initiatives.
- Creation and consolidation of management reports, corporate financial presentations and detailed financial analysis presented to the management. Regularly interact with management/division heads on matters concerning all functional areas within Corporate Planning.
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as assigned.
- Guide and motivate subordinates in order to improve knowledge, skills and competency level.
- A bachelor or master degree in finance, accounting, or business along with at least 6+ years of varied experience in accounting and/or financial/economic analysis. An equivalent combination of education and experience would also be considered.
- Proven experience modelling in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation of financial statements.
- An understanding of asset liability management and banking products would be an asset.
- Exposure of Big 4 Public Accountant Firm would be a plus.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
- Proficient in English (written and verbal)
- Familiar with financial & operating performance analysis
- Experience with Financial Modelling and TM1 Budgeting systems is a plus
- Analytical thinking with strong attention to details.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to converse with management and challenge them, where appropriate.
- Works with minimal supervision, is highly motivated, flexible, assumes responsibility & ownership of projects and is able to manage multiple demands.
If you think you have what it takes join the team then don’t hesitate to drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject Corporate Planning Manager